Scheltema is looking for highly competent, self-motivated individuals to join their growing team in the positions described below.
References demonstrating a track record with reputable building companies are a requirement for the Project Management and Quantity Surveying roles.
Past experience in the sub-contracting field is an advantage.
The company offers attractive remuneration packages.
Scheltema provides opportunity for growth and career development.
Recruiting at Scheltema is undertaken according to the company’s Employment Equity strategy.
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
The role requires management of the following:
- Multiple sub-contract installations concurrently for roofing / ceilings trade.
- The financial performance of each project under his / her control.
- Multiple labour teams concurrently in the areas of safety, quality and production.
- National Diploma Building with minimum 5 years’ experience OR
- Onsite experience of at least 10 years
- 25 – 35 Years of age
- Knowledge of the new Construction Regulations essential
- Valid code 8 Drivers licence
career code: SC1601
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (QS)
The role requires of the individual to take responsibility for all quantity surveying duties on a number of projects concurrently.
- ND Quantity Surveying with at least 5 years’ experience
- Own Transport
career code: SC1602
JUNIOR DRAFTSMAN (JD)
The role requires of the individual to accurately compile take-offs for roofing material from drawings.
- Relevant drafting qualification
- CAD proficient
- Experience in structural steel and Mitek is preferable.
- Own Transport
career code: SC1603